aweber

Proactol
Twitter cash online

The purpose of my blog is to hopefully encourage other unique individuals to pursue their dreams by becoming totally self-sufficient through creating their own freedom and income, and not having to depend on and be a slave to their j.o.b. All of my contact sites are at, http://smrl.tk/rC . Thanks so much for viewing my blog!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Freedom!


Hello!


I have been a big time slacker lately! I have been busy on the computer but have been slacking big time on my blog, and there is just no excuse for that! I was recently shut down on You Tube because a couple of my videos were geared towards a business, and someone flagged them. Not cool! I will get back to that on another post.
If you would like to pause the music to play the video, the player is on the right side just a little ways down. This video was actually done a couple weeks ago right before i went to the beach for a week. No huge political statement here friends. Just me being very appreciative of having free time. As always, thanks for the views!!

Have an amazing day!!

Shane Williams

No comments: