aweber

Proactol
Twitter cash online

The purpose of my blog is to hopefully encourage other unique individuals to pursue their dreams by becoming totally self-sufficient through creating their own freedom and income, and not having to depend on and be a slave to their j.o.b. All of my contact sites are at, http://smrl.tk/rC . Thanks so much for viewing my blog!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Introduction to my blog.



Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I will make this very short and sweet because who wants to read a long rambling when they're just meeting someone? And i don't want to make my blog posts about me, because it's all about you! I am a family man that has been on a mission lately to ditch all the negative influences in my life. Once i found that i needed to avoid conversations in my life that focused on people complaining about their problems and hearing them participate in self destructive behavior, and watching all the bad stuff on the news, and reading pointless gossip mags ....... is when life started getting better.
I don't mean that you should necessarily just cut off your friends and family completely, but alot of stuff they're throwing your way you need to be able to deflect it and not let it soak in and prevent you from going where you want to be in life. Whatever goals, dreams, desires you have..... just do it! Go for it! On your personal cruise ship there's only room for one navigator ...... you! I will be trying to keep this updated daily as well as making daily videos that will appear on here as well as my facebook page. Thanks again for spending your precious time with me and i hope you'll be back soon.
Here's to you!

Shane Williams

No comments: