aweber

Proactol
Twitter cash online

The purpose of my blog is to hopefully encourage other unique individuals to pursue their dreams by becoming totally self-sufficient through creating their own freedom and income, and not having to depend on and be a slave to their j.o.b. All of my contact sites are at, http://smrl.tk/rC . Thanks so much for viewing my blog!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Keep it real.



I did not mean for this video to come off as an attack. It's more of a reaction to the wonderment that is the web. Yes, you have to pitch your product or your biz, but there is a right way to do that. Use tact. Don't come off like Matthew Lesko,(the wacko on the info-mercials with the question marks all over his jacket pitching the government grant programs), because we're gonna tune you out.
You may have something that i WOULD be very interested in seeing. But you can't kiss me before you buy me dinner. Act like you recognize me as a fellow human, and i'll return the favor. Say hi, nice to meet you, you have a great looking family, how long have you been in your biz, etc.... anything to show me that you see me. Competition is very tough these days. The fast talking, chain smoking, slicked back hair car salesmen doesn't stand a chance. And please..... don't use a symbol to represent you on your profile pic on media sites. Use your own pic. Use your real name. Get the hint? Be real about yourself and have a genuine interest in others, and the results will be absolutely phenomenol.

Best wishes!

Shane Williams

No comments: