aweber

Proactol
Twitter cash online

The purpose of my blog is to hopefully encourage other unique individuals to pursue their dreams by becoming totally self-sufficient through creating their own freedom and income, and not having to depend on and be a slave to their j.o.b. All of my contact sites are at, http://smrl.tk/rC . Thanks so much for viewing my blog!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Please excuse the construction!

Apologies,

I was recently alerted to the fact that my videos were not working on here in the blogger format. (Thank you Nathan!) So i had to delete my posts and resubmit them. This is why you will see the Valentine's Day post show the 15th, instead of the 14th when it was originally posted. I am also still playing with the layout of the page too. So please bear with me and i should have everything in order very soon. Please continue to check back often as i will at least make sure that the video is functioning, and the text is posted, which is what really matters.

Thank you!

Shane Williams

No comments: