aweber

Proactol
Twitter cash online

The purpose of my blog is to hopefully encourage other unique individuals to pursue their dreams by becoming totally self-sufficient through creating their own freedom and income, and not having to depend on and be a slave to their j.o.b. All of my contact sites are at, http://smrl.tk/rC . Thanks so much for viewing my blog!

Monday, February 15, 2010

One of my sources of motivation.



Greetings everyone,

I was slacking on getting this video up yesterday, so i will do 2 seperate posts today. I told you i would make every effort to post daily and i'm a man of my word. So..... the video i did was based on what helps keep me motivated. It gives quite a plug to a popular magazine; but not popular enough in my opinion.
For many, many years i have filled my head with garbage. Now when i say garbage i don't mean that it wasn't entertaining, because it was very entertaining. Without naming specific magazines i will say that i could sit and read all the Hollywood gossip, latest upcoming movies and television shows, and other mags just based on flashy material objects that i was in no way of a position to purchase. Now while any of that can be acceptable bathroom reading material, it just doesn't really allow room for growth.
The time that i now allow for reading, reading anything at all, is strictly dedicated to growth. Educational, inspirational, spiritual, financially rewarding, business building growth.There just isn't enough time in a day for any useless fluff. There's still plenty of times that you just need to clear your mind and take a break from something, wether that means enjoying a movie or whatever form of entertainment you're into. However the bulk of your day should be dedicated to the the pursuit of your dreams. I found that once i made the choice to only allow positive, life-enriching material to enter my mind ........ hello major progress! So please take a moment to view the video to see which amazing source of motivation i am referring to. If for any reason there's ever any trouble viewing the videos on my blog, please let me know a.s.a.p. and i will resolve the issue. Also please rate and subscribe to my channel on you tube.

Thank you!!!
Shane Williams

No comments: